All children are required to wear our school uniform which comprises:
- Bottle green sweatshirt, cardigan, or jumper.
- White shirt / blouse or polo shirt.
- Black or grey pinafore dress / skirt / trousers / shorts. (No canvas, jeans or jogging trousers).
- Green and white gingham or striped dress (summer uniform).
- Footwear should be practical and smart (no trainers). If your child has shoes with laces, please help them to learn to tie them.
- Plain grey tights or grey/black/white socks.
- Warm/waterproof coat.
- School green cap.
- Optional: Green fleece for outdoor use
All uniform can be ordered online at Tollerton Primary School – KIT OUT CLOTHING
Current prices: Sweatshirts from £10 Cardigans from £12.50 Polo Shirts from £7.00
Fleecies from £15.50
Many of the items listed are readily available at supermarkets and children's clothing suppliers.
PREVIOUSLY OWNED UNIFORM
Previously owned uniform that is in good condition can be purchased from the PTA (please contact the school office for details).
Each child should have a PE Kit comprising:
- Black or green shorts
- A white t-shirt
- A pair of tracksuit bottoms / leggings (black)
- A pair of sports shoes i.e. plimsolls or trainers
All kit should be labelled and brought into school in a small bag. Ideally, PE kits should be retained in school and taken home for laundering at timely intervals.
- Hair accessories should be modest and in a muted colour. No JoJo headbands, headbands with ears etc.
- Hair must be tied back for PE
- All jewellery must be removed before a child begins the PE lesson